|This article is about the PAYDAY 2 DLC. For the PAYDAY: The Heist DLC, see DLC#Wolfpack.|
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Release Date(s)||February 11, 2016 (PC)|
|Price(s)||$6.99 / Free|
|Type||Heist Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
These masks, materials, and patterns are achievement rewards. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and cannot be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any non-achievement or Infamy reward pattern, color, or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
Requires "Wolf Pack" DLC. Once you have bought the DLC you can unlock these by completing certain achievements. These materials cannot drop during a payday and are free to craft, therefore cannot be sold, they are returned to your stash instead.
- "As we have tons of melee weapon in our game but a lot of them are similar to one another we're taking a new approach in the Wolf Pack DLC! The time and effort it takes to create four melee weapons we instead put into the creation of one."
- —Announcement site quote.
| Under Pressure|
Complete the Counterfeit job on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Dr. Evil|
Print and secure $1,000,000 worth of counterfeit money* in the Helicopter on the Counterfeit job. Unlocks the "Viking" mask, "Houndstooth" material and "Fenris" pattern.
*37 bags on Normal, 19 on Hard, 14 on Very Hard, 9 on Overkill, 6 on Mayhem, 5 on Death Wish, 4 on One Down.
| Cutting the Red Wire|
Disarm the C4 on the Counterfeit job on the OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the "Dragon Head" mask, "Days" material and "Kurbits" pattern.
| Basement Dwellers|
Don't let the cops enter the printing room on the Counterfeit job until the safe is opened on OVERKILL difficulty or above.
| Crowd Control|
On the Counterfeit job, have all civilians as hostages until the safe is opened.
| In for a dime, in for a Dollar|
Complete the Undercover job on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Not Even Once|
Complete the Undercover job on OVERKILL difficulty or above without anyone in your crew getting downed or cuffed.
| Keep Clear of the Windows|
Complete the Undercover job without killing any Snipers. Unlocks the "Hans" mask, "Red White" material and "Luse" pattern.
| The Saviour|
On the Undercover job, place 10 planks on windows, vents or fences. Unlocks the "Trickster Demon" mask, "Mushroom Cloud" material and "Split" pattern.
Complete the Undercover job on OVERKILL difficulty or above, using only a grenade launcher or rocket launcher.
The following appeared on February 8, 2016. They were replaced on February 11, 2016.
| Fake It|
| Set of|
- The teaser achievements "A Very Particular Set of Skills" is part of a quote from the 2008 film Taken.
- Under Pressure, Crowd Control, In for a dime, in for a Dollar, The Saviour, and Blow-Out are all (slightly modified) achievements from PAYDAY: The Heist.
- Cutting the Red Wire is based on the achievement Quick hands.
- Dr. Evil is a reference to the antagonist from the Austin Powers film series.
- Keep Clear of the Windows is a quote shared by the four original heisters regarding snipers in the first game.
- This is the first non-character pack DLC that comes with only 1 melee weapon, the Pounder Nail Gun.
- This is also the first heist DLC to include a special weapon.