|The Point Break Heists|
The Point Break Heists title card.
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Release Date(s)||December 3, 2015|
|Type||Heist Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
These masks, materials, and patterns are achievement rewards. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and cannot be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any non-achievement or Infamy reward pattern, color, or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
- The masks from the Point Break Heists DLC are all based on figures from Māori mythology, save for the Oro mask.
- Māui is a culture hero in Māori mythology, indeed known for his trickery.
- Unlike the other three masks from this set, 'Oro is not a part of Māori mythology, he is rather a god from Polynesian mythology, which the rituals, beliefs, and world view the Māori mythology had inherited from. 'Oro was known as the god of war, who would in times of peace turn into the god of the fine arts.
- Tāne is the god of the forest, who had indeed separated his parents, the gods of the earth and the sky, Ranginui and Papatuanuku, and some legends do say he created the first of humankind, Tiki.
- Tāwhirimātea, also known as Tāwhiri, is the god of weather, a son of Ranginui and Papatuanuku, and brother of Tāne.
| Hall of the Mountain King|
Complete the Beneath the Mountain job on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Clean House|
In the Beneath the Mountain job, secure all of the loot from the vaults and mountain-top in the escape helicopter. Unlocks the “Tawhiri” mask, “Flow” material and “Sun Avatar” pattern.
| Commando Crew|
In the Beneath the Mountain job, open the 4 vaults that contain loot within 10 minutes of starting the heist on the OVERKILL difficulty or above.
Complete the Beneath the Mountain job on the OVERKILL difficulty or above without any player going down.
| No Scope|
Kill 10 enemies in a row by shooting them in the head with the Platypus 70 Sniper Rifle while not aiming down the sights. Unlocks the “Tane” mask, “Sancti” material and “Tribal Face” pattern.
| The Sky Is the Limit|
Complete the Birth of Sky job on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Pinpoint Landing|
In the Birth of Sky job, parachute into the diner through a hole in the roof.
| No Blood On The Carpet|
In the Birth of Sky job, release the money without having any player take health damage on the OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the “Oro” mask, “Glade” material and “Tribal Wave” pattern.
| 1... 2... 3... JUMP!|
In the Birth of Sky job, have the entire crew jump out of the airplane within 1 minute and 23 seconds on the OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the “Maui” mask, “Wade” material and “Ornamental Crown” pattern.
| Black Tie Event|
Complete the Birth of Sky job using only pistols and a Two Piece Suit on OVERKILL or above. You have to have been in the heist from start to receive this achievement.
The following appeared on November 30, 2015 and were replaced on December 3, 2015.
| It's A|
| Hot Day|
| My Friend,|
| To Burden|
| Such A|
- The teaser achievements are a quote from the 1991 film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, stated by the main character, Robin of Locksley.
- The Hall of the Mountain King achievement is a reference to the famous orchestral music named In the Hall of the Mountain King.
- The No Scope achievement is a reference to the 360 No Scope meme.
- The DLC was teased by Vernon Locke hacking into Crime.net and offering a proposal to the players.
- Like the The Bomb Heists DLC, this DLC released two very dissimilar heists, a new pistol, and introduced a new contractor.