|The Butcher's Western Pack|
The Butcher's Western Pack title card.
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Release Date(s)||April 30, 2015|
|Type||Weapon Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
The Butcher's Western Pack is the twentieth DLC pack for PAYDAY 2.
These masks, materials, and patterns are achievement rewards. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and cannot be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any non-achievement or Infamy reward pattern, color, or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
- "Forget dem snake-oil elixirs. I offer the only thing that promises a long life of riches - fine iron at your side! Yes, sirree! You enjoy a long life of wealth by shortening that of the damn varmint shootin' at ya. And then yer steal his gold!
So gather 'round, an' grab this special offer – a war-chest of the finest fast-shootin', rootin'-tootin', money-makin', face-breakin' weapons that made the West so wild. Shooters! Dynamite! Blades!"
- —Announcement site quote.
Pick up 100 arrows.
| The Nobel Prize|
Kill 3 enemies at the same time with the Dynamite.
Get 10 or more arrows stuck in a Bulldozer at the same time.
| Fastest Gun in the West|
Kill 6 law enforcers within 6 seconds of killing the first while hipfiring with the Peacemaker .45 Revolver.
The following appeared on April 28, 2015 and were replaced on April 30, 2015.
| The Good|
| The Bad|
| The Ugly|
- The teaser for this DLC is the first time one can clearly see a Cloaker's eyes behind his goggles, which are dark green, as seen in the video.
- However, a follow-up "Behind the Scenes" video of the trailer shows that the dark green eyes are the results of the trailer's color filter and film grain. The Cloaker's eyes are actually light blue.
- Dallas is once again referred to as Nathan Steele in this DLC's trailer.
- A male civilian, who appears to be Bobblehead Bob, can be seen in the trailer as a spectator to the showdown between Dallas and Sheriff Cloaker.
- In the background, a store named "Viklund's Music Shop" can be seen. This is a reference to the game's music composer, Simon Viklund.