|The Butcher's BBQ Pack|
The Butcher's BBQ Pack title card.
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Platform(s)|| Microsoft Windows|
|Release Date(s)||March 26, 2015|
|Type||Weapon Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
These masks, materials, and patterns are achievement rewards. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and cannot be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any non-achievement or Infamy reward pattern, color, or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
These materials are an achievement reward. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and they can't be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your inventory stash for free, but any customization and the fee to put that together will be lost.
These patterns are an achievement reward. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and they can't be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your inventory stash for free, but any customization and the fee to put that together will be lost.
| High Octane|
Complete the Car Shop heist on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Pink Slip|
Enter a drivable vehicle.
| Disco Inferno|
Have 10 enemies burning simultaneously. Unlocks the "Graug" mask, "Coal" material and "Fireborn" pattern.
| Stick a Fork in Me, I'm Done|
Set an enemy on fire and kill him with the "Motherforker" melee weapon. Unlocks the "The Gas Mask" mask, "Candlelight" material and "Flammable" pattern.
| Not Invited|
Kill 10 enemies within 10 seconds using the Piglet Grenade Launcher. Unlocks the "Firefighter's Helmet" mask, "Burn" material and "Flamer" pattern.
Set a Bulldozer on fire. Unlocks the "The Chef" mask, "Toast" material and "Hot Flames" pattern.
The following appeared on March 24, 2015 and were replaced on March 26, 2015.
The following appeared on March 25, 2015 and were replaced on March 26, 2015.
| Like the|
| Smell of|
- The song featured in the trailer is "The Flames of Love" written by Simon Viklund and performed by Smokey Bennett and The Hoops.
- On the title card, Chains is carrying 2 Molotov Cocktails, Wolf is carrying a flamethrower, Houston is carrying the Milkor MGL/Piglet, and Dallas is carrying a tray of Dragon's Breath shotgun shells with a Spatula and Motherforker gripped between his arm and body.
- While the name suggests that the Steakout 12G introduced in this pack is based on the Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout combat shotgun, the weapon is actually based on an MPS AA-12.
- The Dragon's Breath Rounds introduced in this pack is based on the real life Dragon's breath shotgun rounds. However, the in-game Dragon's Breath Rounds can be loaded into semi-automatic and fully automatic shotguns without failure, while in real life the rounds don't produce enough recoil for auto-loading shotguns to cycle.
- Since Molotov Cocktails have been added, the grenade case asset now holds boxes that says "explosives" instead of three grenades.
- The Incendiary Grenade ammunition mod's description is a modified version of the lyrics to the song Light My Fire.