|This article is about the DLC. For the character included, see Sokol.|
|Sokol Character Pack|
The Sokol Character Pack title card.
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Release Date(s)||June 25, 2015|
|Type||Character Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
The Sokol Character Pack is a DLC pack for PAYDAY 2. It is also the fourth character DLC and the third purchasable one available. Released on June 25, 2015, it is available for purchase for Steam for $4.99 USD. It was released alongside The Golden Grin Casino Heist DLC.
Once you have bought the DLC, you will unlock the Sokol mask in your inventory, but you will have to obtain the Sokol Begins mask via card drops. They can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any pattern, color or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
The grinder deck is inspired by ice hockey, where it reflects a strong work ethic, team play and a willingness to reduce an opponent into bloody fragments.
|Tier 1 (200)||Tier 3 (400)||Tier 5 (1,000)||Tier 7 (2,400)||Tier 9 (4,000)|
Damaging an enemy heals 1 life points every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.
This effect stacks, but cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds, and only while wearing the Two-Piece Suit or Lightweight Ballistic Vest.
Damaging an enemy now heals 2 life points every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.
You gain 20% more health.
Damaging an enemy now heals 3 life points every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.
Your chance to pierce enemy armour is increased by 10%.
Damaging an enemy now heals 4 life points every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.
You gain 20% more health.
Damaging an enemy now heals 4 life points every 0.5 seconds for 6 seconds.
Your chance to pierce enemy armour is increased by 20%.
- The track playing in the Sokol Character Pack's trailer is a remixed version of "Razormind".
- Like Clover, Dragan, Jacket, and Jiro, ownership of the Sokol Character Pack is not required for one to play as him. If the player's current preferred character is taken when joining a lobby, and no one in the current lobby has him selected, the player might be randomly assigned to Sokol without ownership of his pack. The character's respective mask can also be worn this way if the player assigned to play as him has also chosen to use their preferred character's mask. This is no longer the case with Update #85.
- The character pack's section uses characters from the Russian alphabet to represent English letters with little regard to the characters' actual meaning. It also flips every "E", "K", and "S", even though no such characters exist in the Russian alphabet, and uses a character that does not exist in neither the English alphabet nor the Russian alphabet for "Y".
- ТнE ЯцSSIди: Tnye Yatsssidi
- ТнE MдSK: Tnye Mdsk
- ЩEдPOи: Chnydroi
- VдLKYяIE ЯIгLE: Vdlkyyaiye Yaiglye
- MELEE: Myelyeye
- НOCKEY SтICK: Nyoskyey Stisk
- PEяK DECK: Ryeyak Dyesk
- ТнE GяIиDEя: Tnye Gyaiidyeya
- SOKOL CндядCтEя PдCK: Sokol Sndyadstyeya Rdsk