Unlike most other special units, Snipers cannot be marked and team members will not vocally announce their elimination, though spotted snipers and their active field of view will be notified by nearby players.
Snipers have a base health of 2 and up to 4 health on Overkill 145+.
Snipers have a base headshot multiplier of 2.
- First World Bank
- Outside the front entrance and the windows of the drill area.
- On top of some buildings outside the front entrance.
- After the crew empties the vault, snipers may appear on the lobby balconies.
- Heat Street
- On top of a building at Inkwell Industrial while the crew is burning Matt.
- On the bridge when escorting Matt to Jake's parking lot.
- On the fire escape in the Back Alley.
- On a rooftop left of the bridge near the end of the heist.
- Panic Room
- On various rooftops in all directions.
- Green Bridge
- On a faraway construction crane when the prisoner is strapped into the chair.
- On the scaffolding across from the prisoner's extraction point.
- Diamond Heist
- On the rooftop during the escape phase of the heist.
- On top of the slaughterhouse or containers when the crew is preparing the trap in the container yard.
- Anywhere not underground – usually on the roofs of Mitchell's and Wilson's houses or on the streets.
- On top of nearby buildings all around the main building.
- The sniper's weapon model is the AMCAR-4, not a sniper rifle. This is because Overkill Software haven't created a distinct model for these enemies and that they simply recycled the Blue SWAT unit's model and weapon.
- There's an unused emblem in the police texture file that reads "Sniper Sentinel", however, since the Sniper shares the same model as on of the normal SWATs, the emblem goes unused.
- Very rarely, Snipers can be seen walking around, outside of their preset locations, behaving as if they were normal enemies. This is more likely to be observed in Diamond Heist or No Mercy due to them having very few sniper perches.
|Heists|| Release: First World Bank • Heat Street • Panic Room • Green Bridge • Diamond Heist • Slaughterhouse|
DLC: Counterfeit • Undercover • No Mercy
|Weapons|| Primary: AMCAR-4 • Reinbeck • M308 • Brenner 21 • AK|
Secondary: Mark 11 • Locomotive 12G • Compact-5 • GL40
Pistols: B9-S • Crosskill .45 • Bronco .44 • STRYK
|Deployables||Ammo bag • Doctor bag • Trip mine • Sentry gun|
|Enemies|| Regular: Security guard • Cop • FBI • Gangster • Blue SWAT • Heavy SWAT • Murkywater|
Special: Bulldozer • Cloaker • Shield • Sniper • Taser
|Characters||Dallas • Hoxton • Wolf • Chains • Bain • Minor characters|
|Gameplay||Assault Waves • Civilians • Crew AI • Drills • Environmental hazards • Police Custody • Reputation • Risk Level (Overkill 145+) • Shout • Stealth • Upgrades|
|Miscellaneous||Achievements • Challenges • Companies (GenSec • Murkywater) • DLC • FBI • Gangs & Mafias • Graphic options • Masks • Overkill Software • Steam Trading Cards • Timeline • Update history|