|Rivertown Glen Bottle|
THIS IS A COMMUNITY ITEM!
|Melee Type||Axe • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||1.2 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.8 seconds|| 67 hits per minute|
2,000 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||30||60||90||120||150|
|Internal name|| |
There are several rules and regulation that a bottle of whisky has to go through in order to be called a scotch whisky. Having a hard bottle isn’t necessarily one of them, but that matters little to Bonnie, who sees an empty Rivertown Glen bottle as her favorite melee weapon. Needless to say, it gives her enemies headaches for all the wrong reasons.
The Rivertown Glen Bottle is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2. It was added as a Community Item during the Spring Break event.
The Rivertown Glen Bottle is a fairly decent melee weapon with its good range, damage and knockdown. Its relatively short animation delays allows it to be spammed to the player's content, and the top-notch Concealment readout of 30 allows it to work well with a Sneaky Bastard-Low Blow Basic Dodge build.
- It is recommended that players prepare a charge before attacking enemies.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- The Rivertown Glen Bottle is indestructible despite being visibly made of stained glass, and as a result will never break no matter what it hits.
- Visually, the in-game weapon resembles an empty bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whiskey, as evident by its canted label and the proof of authenticity seal near the bottom, albeit with several trademarks omitted.
- According to the label, Rivertown Glen is a product of the Huntsman's Stroll brewery, which is a clear parody of Johnnie Walker.
- Rivertown is the name of a real-world brewery, though it specializes in and is renowned for brewing various kinds of ale (beer) instead of whiskey.