|Pounder Nail Gun|
THIS IS A WOLF PACK ITEM!
|Melee Type||Knife • Sharp|
|Unequip Delay||1.2 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.65 seconds|| 80 hits per minute|
2,400 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||30||60||120||150||180|
|Internal name|| |
When people ask about the name Wolf is quick to correct it to "The Punder" and as they say that he screams: "Nailed it!"
The Pounder Nail Gun is a fairly powerful melee weapon, dealing high damage per hit and has a high knockdown value. It is also compact enough to retain a high Concealment rating when used with certain skills in a Dodge build.
Such strengths are offset by the weapon's rather short range and lengthy charge time, rendering it cumbersome and awkward to use in tight quarters.
- It is recommended that players prepare a charge before attacking enemies.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- The Pounder visually resembles the Paslode IM360ci 90mm Cordless Nail Gun.
- The Pounder, upon hitting a solid object, will drive a nail into said object, making an audible noise in doing so. It seemingly has an endless clip of nails as the player character never has to reload from prolonged use at all.
- The Pounder's internal asset name is "
nin", possibly a reference to the stylized abbreviation of American rock band Nine Inch Nails.