There are two kinds of administrators on the Payday Wiki - regular admins (also called sysops) and bureaucrats. The only difference between administrators and bureaucrats is that bureaucrats can give and revoke other people's user rights.
Admin powers include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories and uploaded files.
- Protecting pages, so they cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or who have not been autoconfirmed.
- Banning users from editing.
- Quick rollback of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
For details, please see Help:User access levels.
- GFreeman (Wall) · (Contributions) · (Edit Stats)
- GameZone1 (Wall) · (Contributions) · (Edit Stats)
- Hassat Hunter (Wall) · (Contributions) · (Edit Stats)
If you want to become an admin, you may simply ask an active bureaucrat directly on their message wall and start a thread titled "Adminship Request - [your username]". You should describe why you would like to become an admin and what your major contributions have been so far. The community is free to give their opinion and necessarily influence the final decision. The final decision will be up to bureaucrats or the bureaucrat you have asked.
Please note that administratorship is not a reward for good contributions nor a promotion to have more authority than other users. An admin is a user who is being trusted with access to certain technical features to aid in maintenance. Not everybody who meets the requirements will automatically become an administrator; admins are appointed on a per-need basis.
If there are admins but no bureaucrats, you should first discuss with them on who should become an admin. If there are no admins and no bureaucrats for a long period of time, please contact the Community Staff on the Central Wikia.