|This article is a stub. You can help the Payday Wiki by expanding it.|
A random card out of 3 is picked at the end of a Payday which will award players with one of many kinds of items unobtainable elsewhere (See below).
All the cash obtained during the length of a heist are summed up and then divided at the successful end of the heist:
- First calculation: Contract Pay + Day Rate (always $0) + Bag Items + Loose Items = X
- Multiplier: X * Crew Alive Bonus (110% if all three make it to the escape)
Finally, the money is divided 80% to your Offshore Account and 20% into your spending cash.
Loose item cash does not factor into this calculation.
How experience points are calculated:
- First Calculation: Day Rate + Contract Rate (Last Day Only) = X
- Crew Alive Bonus:
- Risk Multiplier:
- Normal: X * 1
- Hard: X *
- Very Hard: X *
- Overkill: X * 11
- Deathwish: X *
- Skill Bonus (Fast Learner)
- Basic: X * 1.15
- Other Person Ace: X * 1.3
- Basic + Ace: X * 1.45
- Infamy Bonus: X * (1.05 to 1.25)
- Stealth Bonus: X * (1.05 to 1.50)