|Okinawan Style Sai|
THIS IS A GAGE NINJA PACK ITEM!
|Melee Type||Knife • Sharp|
|Unequip Delay||1.2 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.6 seconds|| 86 hits per minute|
2,571 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||30||60||120||150||210|
|Internal name|| |
Once in a while, a victim of the Okinawan Style Sai realize a little too late that it doesn't matter how blunt the weapons are. In a matter of seconds they have disarmed you of your sharp ones.
The Okinawan Style Sai are moderately weak damage-wise and knockdown-wise, charged or not, though they make up for this by having a fairly high swinging rate and concealment, making them decent as stealth melee weapons.
The Okinawan Style Sai hold the same stats as the Specialist Knives.
- It is recommended that players prepare a charge before attacking enemies.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- The sai is a traditional weapon, most commonly used in various forms of Japanese Okinawan martial arts, hence the in-game name. Contrary to popular belief, the sai is not native to Japan, but rather came to the country by way of trading; the sai originated from the Malayan region and was used chiefly as a martial arts tool.
- Despite the inventory preview and store icon only showing one sai, the actual weapon has the player wielding two.