| Charge Time
|| 1.5 meters
| More Statistics
| Unequip Delay
|| 1 second
| Attack Rate
|| 0.55 seconds
|| 80 hits per minute|
2,400 dmg per minute
| Attack Delay
|| 0.2 seconds
| Damage per Second
| Internal name
We’re giving you the means to fight back with a free melee weapon – the OVERKILL Boxing Gloves. Slip these beauties on and unleash 1000 pounds of peak punching power!
The OVERKILL Boxing Gloves are a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2 that were added in Update #51. It is available to players who have joined the Official PAYDAY 2 Group on Steam.
The OVERKILL Boxing Gloves were added to the game to celebrate New Year's Day 2015. Statistically, they are nearly identical to the default Fists, with the only difference being longer charge time.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
Knock out a Bulldozer using the OVERKILL boxing gloves. Unlocks "The Champ" mask.
- It is unexplained how the OVERKILL Boxing Gloves have 30 concealment despite their bright colors and relatively large size.
- The gloves have the "Overkill" name patch sewn onto the cuffs of each one, and a white Overkill Software logo painted onto the back of the mitts.
- Occasionally, when readying a charge with the OVERKILL Boxing Gloves, the "ding ding" of a boxing bell can be heard.
- The OVERKILL Boxing Gloves are only available to PAYDAY 2 Steam Group members, even though it does not say so in-game.
Preview of the OVERKILL Boxing Gloves.
Overkill's preview of the boxing gloves.