Decent rate of fire and extreme damage, short range
|Unlocked at rep||≥30 (requires the Portable Saw skill)|
The OVE9000 can be used to saw open:
- Deposit boxes inside the bank vault and GenSec armored trucks
- All doors except for vault doors
- Chain-link fences, although using a wire cutter is preferable
- The barriers that protect the paintings when the alarm is activated on Day 1 of Framing Frame
- The sewer entrance on Day 2 of Framing Frame
- The floor of the truck on Day 1 of Watchdogs
- The truck trailer doors on Day 1 of Firestarter
The OVE9000 can also be used to quickly kill enemies within melee range. However, unless the appropriate skills are unlocked, it should not be used frequently as a weapon due to the blades' low durability.
- The OVE9000 benefits from melee based perks, such as Berserker or Pumping Iron and will allow it to kill enemies and open certain objects much faster. However, it does not benefits from Bullet Storm.
- Despite using saw blades to attack, one can still do a normal melee attack as with any other weapon, by pressing your melee button.
- A Bulldozer can be killed in less than one second if sawed continuously in the face, albeit at the cost of most or all of a saw blade.
- A Mastermind that has the Control Freak skill can aim the saw away from objects and use it to constantly keep the civilians down.
- The OVE9000 is the only weapon without any modifications.
- The weapon's name is derived from the Dragon Ball Z meme "It's Over 9000!"
- The Latin text on the saw blade, "Ipsumque seorsum", roughly translates to "cutting apart".