| Charge Time
|| 2.75 meters
| More Statistics
| Unequip Delay
|| 1.2 seconds
| Attack Rate
|| 1 second
|| 50 hits per minute|
1,500 dmg per minute
| Attack Delay
|| 0.2 seconds
| Damage per Second
| Internal name
A baseball bat you can hit homeruns with.
The Lucille Baseball Bat is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2. It was added as a Community Item upon the announcement of Overkill and Skybound partnering to create a co-op Walking Dead game.
The Lucille Baseball Bat (previously simply called the Baseball Bat) is very similar to the Baseball Bat, having near identical stats besides a slightly slower swing speed and slightly longer range.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- It is named and modeled after Lucille, the signature weapon of Negan, one of The Walking Dead's primary and most notorious antagonists.
- Overkill is currently developing a game based on the license.
- Prior to the Hotline Miami DLC, it was simply called the Baseball Bat, and was renamed to allow for the Hotline Miami DLC's own Baseball Bat.
Preview of the Lucille Baseball Bat.
Picture of the Lucille Baseball Bat from the announcement.