|Lucille Baseball Bat|
THIS IS A COMMUNITY ITEM!
|Melee Type||Axe • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||1.2 seconds|
|Attack Rate||1 second|| 50 hits per minute|
1,500 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.2 seconds|
|Damage per Second||0||30||60||90||120|
|Internal name|| |
A baseball bat you can hit homeruns with.
The Lucille Baseball Bat is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2. It was added as a Community Item upon the announcement of Overkill and Skybound partnering to create a co-op Walking Dead game.
The Lucille Baseball Bat (previously simply called the Baseball Bat) is very similar to the Baseball Bat, having near identical stats besides a slightly slower swing speed and slightly longer range.
- It is recommended that players prepare a charge before attacking enemies.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- It is named and modeled after Lucille, the signature weapon of Negan, one of The Walking Dead's primary and most notorious antagonists.
- Overkill is currently developing a game based on the license.
- Prior to the Hotline Miami DLC, it was simply called the Baseball Bat, and was renamed to allow for the Hotline Miami DLC's own Baseball Bat.