THIS IS A GOLDEN GRIN CASINO ITEM!
| Unlock Level
| Inventory Slot
| Melee Type
|| Knife • Sharp
| Charge Time
|| 2.25 meters
| More Statistics
| Unequip Delay
|| 0.6 seconds
| Attack Rate
|| 0.7 seconds
|| 75 hits per minute|
2,250 dmg per minute
| Attack Delay
|| 0.1 second
| Damage per Second
| Internal name
A sad (and hilarious) remnant of a week-long Vegas binge gone too far. Bludgeon cops with the power of poor luck and poor life decisions.
The Jackpot is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2. It was added as part of The Golden Grin Casino Heist (DLC).
The Jackpot is an unexceptional melee weapon, offering fairly poor damage and fairly good knockdown. As with a large number of the melee weapons, personal taste is the only reason to use it.
- It is recommended that players prepare a charge before attacking enemies.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- The Jackpot appears to be the torn off handle of a slots machine from a casino, with a spade marking on the side.
- The wires coming out of the lever are unusual as there is no reason for anything in the lever to be electrified. The only possible explanation is that the ball end is supposed to light up.
Inventory Preview of the Jackpot. (Left side)
Inventory Preview of the Jackpot. (Right side)
The Jackpot as seen on the Golden Grin announcement site.