Gage Mod Courier is the fourth paid DLC Pack released for .
The Courier Packages as seen on the asset preview.
The DLC added a new mechanic to the game in the form of
different packages that are hidden in locations on every heist and escape in the game. The different packages have a set amount for the player to collect for a reward and each package gives its own set of rewards. All players can earn a small amount of
by collecting packages, and DLC owners also earn some unique modifications once enough packages of a certain kind have been collected.
The amount of packages on each map is dependent on the current difficulty setting;
2 on Normal
4 on Hard
6 on Very Hard
8 on Overkill
10 on Mayhem and above
Packages are scattered around each map, and can be picked up by interacting with it for about a second. Each package that is picked up will only count if the day is successfully completed, at which point the entire crew will receive the rewards
In order to receive the set of rewards associated with each type, players must collect a certain number of packages of that type:
Green Mantis – 5
Yellow Bull – 10
Red Spider – 15
Blue Eagle – 20
Purple Snake – 25
The probability of each package type spawning appears approximately equal, so players who collect all packages will likely receive the Green Mantis rewards multiple times before unlocking the Purple Snake rewards.
Note: All heists in the game contain packages, excluding the Safe House, Safe House Nightmare, Safe House Raid, Flash Drive, and Get the Coke.
Heist Appearances Edit
1. Under one of the two chairs next to the vending machine near the left back exit 2. Behind the tellers on a counter 3. In the cubicle area on a chair closest to the tellers 4. In the cubicle area under the desk closest to the panic button 5. In the back cubicle to the right of a bookshelf 6. In the back cubicle to the left in a bookshelf 7. To the right of the roof walkway, under a large metal pipe. 8. On the roof under the air vent closest to the back of the bank 9. Next to an air conditioning unit on the roof 10. On the roof of the bank, in a corner formed by pipes connected to an air conditioning unit 11. At the front entrance to the car park, between the blue dumpster and chain-link fence 12. In the car park, beside a blue dumpster and hidden behind some garbage bags 13. In the car park under where the camera feed asset is placed, next to a traffic cylinder 14. At the back entrance of the bank, directly in front of a dumpster 15. In the alley towards the back of the bank, to the right of the dumpster 16. Directly to the right of the yellow newspaper vending machine on the corner of the street opposite the bank 17. Under the bench next to the main entrance of the bank 18. To the left of a dumpster in the alley opposite the front entrance 19. Behind the fence in one of the alleys at the front of the bank 20. In the alley at the opposite side of the entrance to the car park
1. Under the desk in the middle of the back room to the right 2. On the cabinet at the back room to the right 3. Behind the shopping bags in the back room to the left 4. Under the desk in the office to the left of the store 5. On the boxes in front of the fence (that may spawn) on the left of the store 6. Lying in the alley left of the store (potentially next to a dumpster) 7. On the front seat of a scrapped car, towards the rear left of the store 8. Behind the rear right wheel of the scrapped car 9. & 10. On and behind a trashed couch 11. In the back left corner of the map, on the right of two blue dumpsters 12. In the middle of the alley behind the store, in some tufts of grass 13. At the back end of the right alley, by the corner of the building 14. At the right alley next to the store, next to the dumpster 15. Behind the door to the right side of the store 16. Under the wooden bench near the post box at the front 17. Under the blue post box, at the right front entrance of the store 18. Inside the tollbooth of the car park 19. In the car park, next to some garbage 20. Inside a ute (pick-up truck) in the car park
1. In the left alley, near to the outside entrance of the security room 2. In the left alley, next to the outside entrance of the security room 3. Next to the bins between the back entrance and the security entrance at the side 4. At the back of the Diamond Store, under the nearest bench 5. At the plaza in the back, besides some chairs 6. At the back of the Falcogoni, behind an electricity box 7. At the bus stop in front of the Falcogni Store 8. Under a mailbox in front of the Falcogni Store 9. In front of the store, in the bushes around the trees 10. In front of the store, next to the thrashbin 11. Behind the desk in the Falcogni Store 12. On the guard desk table 13. Under the guard's desk in the security room 14. & 15. In the first office on the second floor of the Diamond Store 16. On the desk of the second office on the second floor of the Diamond Store 17. Inside the cupboard in the second office on the second floor of the Diamond Store
1. At the alley furthest opposite from the club, between 2 dumpsters 2. Between the 2 doors in the alley closest opposite from the club 3. Besides the dumpster in the alley closest opposite from the club 4. Near the big pile of bricks at the alley closest opposite from the club 5. Near the window entrance to the club (where the fuel spawns) behind the fence 6. At the Tasteful Club entrance between two closets 7. At the window entrance to the club, inside 8. At the window entrance to the club, to the other side of the closet from 7. 9. Inside the restroom stalls of the club 10. Inside the restroom stalls of the club 11. On the corner of the balcony next to a round table 12. Near the bin at the far end of the bar on the balcony 13. The other balcony at the other side of the nightclub 14. Directly facing the management door 15. Directly facing the management door; the end of the room 16. On the poker table in a backroom of the club 17. In the corner of the poker backroom of the club 18. At the back of the club near a blue dumpster 19. & 20. On the wooden crates near the back fence at the back exit
1. Inside the 24/7, next to a bin just inside the front entrance 2. Under the shelves in the back room of the 24/7 3. Under the white desk in the back room of the 24/7 4. Behind the 24/7, near a bin and the possible escape zone 5. & 6. On a wooden wheel behind and between two standing planks behind the 24/7 7. Behind the pear store, hidden behind some rubble 8. & 9. In front of the cars in the carpark 10. & 11. In the back room of the China shop 12. & 13. At the back door inside of the China 14. At the back door outside of the China 15. Under the right wooden bench between the China shop and the coffee shop 16. Just outside the China shop, hidden behind thrashbags and a bin 17. In the alley between the China shop and the diner, behind the fence 18. In the alley between the China shop and the diner, furthest back, near possible escape zone 19. On the white table in the back of the diner
1. & 2. Under the desks of the back room to the right 3. On the white chest of drawers in the back right of the store 4. Behind the shopping bags in the back room to the left 5. Under the desk in the office to the left of the store 6. On the boxes in front of the fence (that may spawn) on the left of the store 7. Lying in the alley left of the store (potentially next to a dumpster) 8. On a trashed couch 9. In the middle of the alley behind the store, besides a dumpster 10. At the back end of the right alley, by the corner of the building 11. Under the scaffolding to the right of the store 12. At the right alley next to the store, next to the dumpster 13. Behind the door to the right side of the store 14. Under the wooden bench near the post box at the front 15. Inside the tollbooth of the car park 16. In the car park, next to a blue dumpster 17. In the car park, between the two cars closest to the escape van
End of heist appearances
Players can now upgrade all available
sights with a reticle switch functionality, allowing you to individually customize the look and color of all your mounted sighting devices.
12 reticles have been added with the release of the Gage Mod Courier DLC. The first 6 are available to all players free of charge.
In addition to the final
6 reticles, players who own the DLC can customize their sights further by changing the color of the sight image.
Upon collecting a full set of packages,
1 of each mod included in that set will automatically be added to your inventory.
Green Mantis Edit
Yellow Bull Edit
Red Spider Edit
Blue Eagle Edit
Purple Snake Edit
My Spider Sense is Tingling is a line often said by the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, who says this when he senses something is amiss.
There and Back Again is a reference to the title of Bilbo's book in .
The Lord of the Rings The Mall Ninja achievement refers to a term in the shooting community that describes a shooter who puts a ridiculous amount of modifications on an otherwise poor quality weapon. This is a rather appropriate term for a fully modified CAR-4 since it starts out as relatively cheap, low tier weapon but can become incredibly powerful on higher difficulty levels if it is modified enough.
External Links Edit