|Gage Chivalry Pack|
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Developer(s)|| Overkill Software|
Torn Banner Studios
|Platform(s)|| Microsoft Windows|
|Release Date(s)||September 10, 2015|
|Type||Weapon Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
The Gage Chivalry Pack is a weapon expansion for PAYDAY 2 and is the twenty-sixth paid DLC pack. It serves as a semi-crossover between the PAYDAY universe and that of Torn Banner Studios' Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
These masks, materials, and patterns are achievement rewards. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and cannot be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any non-achievement or Infamy reward pattern, color, or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
| Heisters of the Round Table|
Complete any heist on the OVERKILL difficulty or above with 4 players using only Gage Chivalry Pack masks, primary weapons, melee weapons and Ballistic Vests or heavier armors. Unlocks the "Agatha Knight Veteran" mask, "Blooded" material and "Agatha" pattern.
| Their Armor Is Thick and Their Shields Broad|
Kill 10 shields with a Gage Chivalry Pack melee weapon in a single heist. Unlocks the "Agatha Vanguard Veteran" mask, "Chain Armor" material and "Medieval" pattern.
Kill a Cloaker with the Javelin throwable. Unlocks the "Mason Knight Veteran" mask, "Scale Armor" material and "Mason" pattern.
| Black Knight|
Kill a black Bulldozer with the Great Sword melee weapon. Unlocks the "Mason Vanguard Veteran" mask, "Forged" material and "Checkered Out" pattern.
The following appeared on September 8, 2015. They were replaced on September 10, 2015.
| Upon his royal face|
| there is no note|
| how dread an army|
| hath enrounded him|
- The teaser achievements are part of a quote from a play, Henry V, by William Shakespeare, near the end of Act 4's prologue.
- The Heisters of the Round Table achievement title is a reference to King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table.
- Their Armor is Thick and Their Shields Broad is a quote made by Gimli, son of Glóin in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- Black Knight is a reference to the character of the same name in Arthurian legend.
- The announcement trailer for this DLC uses a slightly remixed version of the "Death Wish" soundtrack.
- The Diamond's McKendrick Museum of Ancient Art is seen again in the trailer. The construction room inside the museum is converted into a Medieval exhibition, containing the weapons from the DLC.
- Aside from custom ammunition types, this DLC does not offer unique weapon mods to any of the gear it provides.
- Oddly, the trailer of the Gage Chivalry Pack shows two visual glitches that would have usually been re-recorded or cut from the final run of the trailer, these being the stretch of the idle guards neck using the Javelin and the other showing the arrow of the Heavy Crossbow emitting from the direct camera view model of the player moments after the previous clip.