|This article is about the PAYDAY 2 remake. For the original mission in PAYDAY: The Heist, see First World Bank.|
|First World Bank|
|Loud / Stealth||✔ / ✔|
|Experience|| +2,000 (completion)|
+2,000 (opened server room)
+1,000 (per secured money bag)
+1,000 (finding code)
+2,000 (inside man opening vault area)
+2,000 (opened vault)
+1,500 (per rewired box)
+2,000 (disabling the magnetic lock)
+4,000 (drill finished)
+6,000 (thermite burned through floor)
+2,000 (planted C4 on wall)
+2,000 (extra on completion)
+40,000 (entering the Overvault)
+143 (per secured gold bag)
|Internal name|| |
- "Time to cash out."
- —Poster tagline
- "Everyone likes to make a spectacular entrance and this is going to be one for the books. Two cans of thermite should be enough to make our own personal VIP entrance in to the First World Bank Vault. After that it's just getting out with the cash..."
- —In-game description.
First World Bank requires the players to break into the vault of a large bank and steal four duffel-bags worth of cash. The heist begins with the players casing the bank to locate the manager and get a security keycard. Afterward, they will drill through a security gate and use thermite to burn a hole into the bank's vault. Once they have the money, the crew will use C4 to blow a hole in a wall and make their escape.
Before the heist begins, Bain informs the crew that their insider hid a drill and two cans of thermite in a photocopy machine in the server room, to help if the plan goes loud, leaving them to locate the bank manager in order to retrieve the gear.
Money Bundle LocationsEdit
Please note they are only worth $1,000 (or $1,300 with Cleaner aced) and will hardly affect payout, they are only there as a nod to the first game.
Below is a list of all the possible locations where there may be money bundles:
|End of money bundles|
Differences from PAYDAY: The HeistEdit
- Unlike the original, the players must carry bags, and more than four.
- To help with carrying the bags, there's a vent in the security center which leads down to the garage next to the dump truck where the bags are deposited.
- This version allows the heist to be completed in stealth.
- Due to the PAYDAY 2 engine's semi-randomized map geometry system, the layout of the bank may change, as the drill area can be in a different spot. Also variable is the location of the photocopier room where you grab the drill and thermite paste.
- Several lootable ATMs are present.
- The guard outside the bank manager's office no longer appears (if the manager is in within his office). As such, players can walk in without breaking stealth (in the original game, walking inside at any point will trigger the heist). Instead, a security camera may spawn inside and/or guards will patrol frequently in the room.
- If going loud:
- It is no longer possible to obtain the drill and a can of thermite at the same time. Players must interact with each one separately.
- The crew uses a thermal drill for the security gate instead of a normal one.
- Enemies (and occasionally, 2 civilians) now spawn within the vault. In some cases, up to four Bulldozers will appear (depending on difficulty).
- Erasing the security footage is no longer an objective. Instead, players must access a computer to release a magnetic lock to continue drilling.
- On Very Hard and above there's a 70% chance a SWAT Turret may spawn in the lobby during the escape sequence.
- The escape is no longer timed.
- Overdrill is enabled.
- All cameras are replaced with Titan cameras.
The FBI FilesEdit
Conducted early in the morning, this bank job carries all the hallmarks of a classic job by the Payday gang. Forcing their way through to the rear area, the gang used thermite to melt their way down to the vault interior. As police forces gathered outside the front, the gang used C4 explosives to blast through to the neighboring office, and made their escape before local commanders knew the heist was over. Inside help is suspected and we are currently investigating the backgrounds of the staff for likely collaborators.
My Notes: Why the hell weren’t we watching this one? Jesus Christ, one of the biggest banks in the DC area - of course they were going to hit it. And that escape….just shows how rigid the thinking of our commanders is. Might be time to clear the decks there. Bain really caught us with our pants down, and gave us a spanking we deserved for it.
- The bank manager has a tendency to be unresponsive to shouts and intimidation. Occasionally he will stand back up and attempt to run within seconds of being intimidated. In other situations, he may be continuously alerted but will not respond, forcing players to kill him to obtain his keycard.
- If the heist goes loud while the Insider NPC is active, she will start walking randomly, sometimes running, and sometimes pulling a Bronco .44 revolver, though still running away as a civilian, neither being shot by police nor shooting at the police.
- If Bulldozers have been scripted to spawn inside the vault due to playing on a higher difficulty, this can prevent new ones from spawning above the vault until they have been dealt with. When going for the Overdrill achievement, new Dozer spawns can potentially be halted entirely due to the number of Dozers present in the normal vault.
- If the player successfully stealths the heist until the vault is opened with the keycards and the heist goes loud, enemies are still able to go through the hole where the thermite would've been placed if the heist had gone loud earlier, even though there's no thermite placed.
- This is the first heist from PAYDAY: The Heist to return in PAYDAY 2.
- The police in this heist reuses the patrol cars from PAYDAY: The Heist. As a result, the patrol cars bear the insignia of the NYPD, even though the heist supposedly takes place in Washington D.C.
- The code for the gates is 1138. Additionally, Bain's insider may mention an "older code checking out", as a subtle reference to Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi when she meets up with the crew outside the vault's outer gate.
- The Overdrill secret makes a return in this heist and grants an achievement if the Overvault is successfully opened (on Death Wish or above).
- There are 70 bags of gold in the Overvault.
- If doing Overdrill, the crew steals exactly 560 gold bars from the vault, each worth 73,671.87$ on Death Wish.
- Like with Diamond Heist from PAYDAY: The Heist going with The Diamond heist, Payday 2's First World Bank has an updated version of it's theme, Gun Metal Grey, aptly titled Gun Metal Grey 2015.
- In homage to the first game, once the first room has been cleared of guards and the first assault has yet to arrive, a random AI-controlled crew member will stand on one of the tables in the lobby and give the "Neal McCauley speech".
- Gameplay footage of this heist was leaked one day prior to its release, being featured as parts of the Ksp 58's weapon demonstration clips on the rewards site.
- After spawning, if the player turns around, they can see the escape van driving away.
- The bank's vault is unrealistically loaded to the brim with valuables and money. In reality, banks do not have several hundred thousands of dollars in cash on hand at any given time, specifically because of the possibility of getting robbed.
- Body bags can be thrown into the vent near the vault.
- If controlled by human players, at least two heisters may exchange humorous conversation when taking the money stacks in the vault. One of them asks if they are taking enough money while the other says no and states to take it all.
- If a circuit box panel is opened right before the heist goes loud, it can still be hacked, although this will not bring any benefits.
- The Shields that wait outside the vault and guard the escape route are always FBI Shields, even on Normal, Hard and One Down difficulties.
- +2,000 on completion
- +2,000 on opening server room
- +1,000 per secured money bag
- Stealth only:
- +1,000 on finding code
- +2,000 on inside man opening vault area
- +2,000 on opening vault
- +1,500 per rewired box
- Loud only:
- +2,000 on disabling the magnetic lock
- +4,000 on drill finishing
- +6,000 on thermite burning through the floor into the vault
- +2,000 on planting C4 on the wall
- +2,000 extra on completion
- +40,000 on entering the Overvault
- +143 per secured gold bag
|Gameplay • Heists • Skills • Weapons & Equipment • DLC|