|Melee Type||Knife • Sharp|
|Unequip Delay||0.6 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.8 seconds|| 67 hits per minute|
4,667 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||70||140||210||280||350|
|Internal name|| |
To take a life as a sicario is not only about killing - it's about intimidation. Something that leaves a print inside those who witness the mayhem. That's where Sangres' machete comes into play. Someone carrying something as deadly as a machete is probably insane enough to use it too. Sangres named his machete “El Verdugo” - a fitting name for a fitting tool.
The El Verdugo is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2.
The El Verdugo is a semi-concealable machete capable of very quick hacks down a respectable range, allowing the user to rapidly chip away at an enemy until they die.
The near-perfect Concealment of the El Verdugo allows it to be used during stealth if the player isn't feeling too finicky about detection risk, or has other high-Concealment weapons to compensate for it.
It shares its stats with the Rezkoye, albeit with a higher unlock level and no DLC requirement.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by charging attacks fully, rather than attacking as quickly as possible.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- "El Verdugo" means "The Executioner" in Spanish.
- The El Verdugo was most likely modeled after the 5714 24" Collins Machete.
- Sangres can be seen holding the machete and drinking beer in his room in the Safe House.