High powered and moderately accurate
|Unlocked at rep||36|
|Rate of fire||400|
The Deagle pistol is a secondary weapon available in PAYDAY 2.
The Deagle has the third highest damage per shot (without modifications or skill boosts) of any of the secondary weapons, after the Locomotive 12G and the Bronco .44. It has decent accuracy but suffers from a low magazine capacity, although weapon mods can compensate for this by making it more accurate and deadly.
The Deagle takes approximately 1.7 seconds for a tactical reload, and 2.7 seconds for an empty chamber reload. This is somewhat slower than other pistols, with the notable exception of the Bronco .44.
The Deagle can be seen as a stronger, but less ammo efficient version of the Crosskill as they share similar attachments and are both plagued with smaller ammo reserves compared to other pistols. With a mere 30 rounds, it can only have three magazines (just under two magazines with the extended magazine attachment), making it extremely easy to run out entirely, so it is advised to be very selective of one's shots and always aim for the head.
- The base accuracy (10) of the Deagle is marginal outside close range; at 15 m or more properly aimed headshots may still miss. Various accessories below adding 2 or more accuracy will solve this problem, though (except for the Marksman Sight) at the cost of some concealment.
- Adding any of the Long Barrel, OVERKILL Compensator or Flash Hider will give the Deagle the ability to kill a Maximum Force Responder with two headshots even if you don't have the Technician's tier 4 headshot damage boost.
- The Long Barrel mod prevents the Deagle from using the La Femme Compensator and OVERKILL Compensator barrel extensions, but still allows suppressors.
- A Deagle modified with the Asepsis Suppressor and Long Barrel has the highest damage (50) of any silenced secondary weapon in the game. If the player has the Silent Killer skill aced, the Deagle's damage is brought up to 65 , tieing it with an Aggressor-equipped Bronco .44 for top pistol damage.
- The Deagle's highest possible damage per shot (65, or 98 with the aced Gunslinger skill), is attained by having the Ghost tree's Silent Killer skill aced (+30% damage for suppressed weapons) and modifying the Deagle with Asepsis Suppressor and Long Barrel. However, this does make even worse the already-low stability, so adding a Bling Grip is recommended.
- The Deagle can easily attain extremely high Threat values thanks to the La Femme Compensator, even without skills or Enforcer tier bonuses.
- The Deagle is based on the Desert Eagle Mark XIX.
- "Deagle" is a portmanteau of its full name originating from Counter-Strike.
- The Deagle with Extended Mag. and Mag Plus Aced holds 31 rounds, though you cannot fire the last shot unless you have the Fully Loaded skill.
- The La Femme Compensator is a reference to the movie La Femme Nikita. A Desert Eagle is her signature weapon.
- The serial number of the weapon, located on the right side of the weapon above the grip just below the slide, appears to have been filed off, albeit crudely. This suggests that the weapon was illegally obtained as criminals normally remove the serial number off illegally-obtained weapons to prevent them from being traced back to their legitimate sources.
|Weapons in PAYDAY 2|
|Primary|| Assault Rifle: Golden AK.762 • AMCAR • AK • CAR-4 • UAR • AK.762 • JP36 • M308 • Ak 5 • AMR-16 • Commando 553 • Eagle Heavy • Falcon|
Sniper Rifle: Rattlesnake • R93 • Thanatos .50 cal
Light Machine Gun: RPK • KSP • Brenner 21
Shotgun: Reinfeld 880 • IZHMA 12G • Mosconi 12G • M1014 • Raven
Saw: OVE9000 saw
|Secondary|| Pistol: Interceptor .45 • Chimano Custom • Chimano 88 • Crosskill • Bernetti 9 • Bronco .44 • STRYK 18c • Deagle • Gruber Kurz • Signature .40|
Submachine Gun: Mark 10 • Compact-5 • CMP • Para • Krinkov • Kobus 90 • Swedish K • SpecOps
Shotgun: Locomotive 12G • Street Sweeper • Judge Gun
|Melee||Weapon Butt • Fists • 350K Brass Knuckles • URSA Knife • K.L.A.S. Shovel • Telescopic Baton • Krieger Blade • Berger Combat Knife • Survival Tomahawk • Utility Machete • Trautman Knife • Money Bundle|
|Deployable||Ammo bag • Doctor bag • ECM jammer • Sentry gun • Trip mine|