|Basic (1 pt): Adds 10% value to loose cash that you pick up.|
|Ace (3 pt): Further adds 20% value to loose cash that you pick up.|
Dead Presidents confers a cash bonus only to loose cash pickups, such as jewelry, gold bars, and bundles of cash. Loot bags receive no bonus from Dead Presidents.
Players with Dead Presidents should coordinate with their teams to gain the highest possible benefits from the skill. On maps that have a high amount of loose cash items, such as Bank Heist and its variants, Four Stores, Jewelry Store, Diamond Store, and Big Bank, a player with Dead Presidents can be highly profitable for the team. Before starting the heist, this player should announce that they possess this skill and ask that no other players pick up loose cash items. While other players complete objectives or open deposit boxes, the player with this skill should go around with the explicit task of collecting loose cash items as they are found.
- The heists Four Stores and Bank Heist: Deposit use objectives based on fixed amounts of instant cash acquired, so completion of either can be slightly accelerated by this skill. On Four Stores this is usually irrelevant, as access to this skill requires unlocking the ECM which can be used to open an ATM. A stealth run of Bank Heist: Deposit may be accelerated by a few minutes depending on luck, however this effect will be become less and less noticeable on higher difficulties as loose loot values are much higher.
- Players with some spare points in a build but with little spent in the Ghost tree may find Dead Presidents a profitable place to spend them as the $17k total to buy the aced version of the skill often pays itself off within one heist.
- Even when considering the extra respeccing costs of a typical build including aced Fast Hands, aced Cleaner and aced Sprinter, the addition of Dead Presidents can pay for itself and be respecced out after a small number of Death Wish heists on loose loot intensive levels such as Bank Heist: Deposit, Big Oil Day 1 and Diamond Store.
- By contrast, players investing heavily in the Ghost tree may wish to avoid Dead Presidents as the cost of respeccing it out of a build can be much much higher, requiring more runs to pay itself back.
- The name "Dead Presidents" refers to the fact that United States currency typically features images of deceased former presidents. The major exceptions to this rule are the ten and one hundred dollar bills, which feature Alexander Hamilton and Benjamin Franklin respectively, who were never Presidents of the United States.