Dallas is a playable character. He is a 44-year-old chain smoker. Due to his previous smoking habits, he is continually out of breath, though this does not affect gameplay. He wears the American flag mask during heists, and is voiced by Simon Kerr.
Dallas worked for a Chicago mob when he was young. He later climbed the ladder and went from club bouncer to hitman.
When he was thirty he tried to turn two Chicago mobs against each other, resulting in the deaths of policemen and mobsters. A hit was placed on Dallas by the mob leaders, but he managed to survive.
While he was in hiding he ran an underground gun range. He also performed hits against drug dealers, wishing to harm the American drug trade.
After ten years in hiding, he decided to steal a shipment of weapons and try to find a criminal crew.
- He is modeled after Karl Andersson, a game developer at Overkill Software.
- He wears a sepia-brown suit with a faint plaid print during heists, regardless of armor.
- He shares his namesake with a large city in the state of Texas, USA.
- During development, the following nicknames were scrapped: Cowboy, Touchdown, and Chief.
- Each character was originally named by nationality, and Dallas appears as "Russian" in the game files.
- Dallas' voice actor (Simon Kerr) also provides the voice for the Bulldozer.
- He is depicted as the "Assault" in PAYDAY: The Heist's "Upgrades" menu.
- He is depicted as the "Mastermind" in PAYDAY 2.
- The Clown, Beeef, and Alienware masks for Dallas have red and white stripes with stars imprinted on a blue layer, which represents the United States flag. The "Secret" mask for Dallas has a similar red, white, and blue color scheme, but it lacks stars (it also resembles the flag of France). The golden mask does resemble the United States flag as well, though the mask is entirely made of gold. The "Soundtrack" mask for Dallas also is colored red, white, and blue.
- In the web series teaser trailer for PAYDAY 2, Dallas is nowhere to be seen, and it was speculated that he was the driver of the van. However, it is revealed later in the first episode of the web series that Dallas was already at the bank, as seen on Bain's computer in the beginning. Speculation is that he works undercover in the bank as seen in the second episode of the web series.
- Dallas' appearance in the web series has him look very different from his in-game counterpart. The actor portraying Dallas has a gray goatee and slightly longer hair. Dallas's voice also lacks the rough "smoker's lung". This could be from the possible change of characters in PAYDAY 2, as the only character to remain the same from the first game to the second is Wolf.
- A tweet from Simon Kerr confirms that he will return to voice Dallas for PAYDAY 2. 
- From the second episode in the Web Series, he calls the cops and states his name as "Nathan Steele". This could be his real name, or just another alias.
|PAYDAY: The Heist|
|Heists|| First World Bank • Heat Street • Panic Room • Green Bridge • Diamond Heist • Slaughterhouse|
Counterfeit • Undercover • No Mercy
|Weapons|| Primary: AMCAR-4 • Reinbeck • M308 • Brenner 21 • AK|
Secondary: Mark 11 • Locomotive 12 G • Compact-5 • GL40
Pistols: B9-S • Crosskill .45 • Bronco .44 • STRYK
|Deployables||Ammo bag • Doctor bag • Trip mine • Sentry gun|
|Enemies|| Regular: Security guard • Cop • FBI • Gangster • Blue SWAT • Sniper • Heavy SWAT • Murkywater|
|Characters||Dallas • Hoxton • Wolf • Chains • Bain • Minor characters|
|Walkthroughs|| First World Bank • Heat Street • Panic Room • Green Bridge • Diamond Heist • Slaughterhouse|
Counterfeit • Undercover • No Mercy
|Gameplay||Cable ties • Overkill 145+ • Reputation • Shout • Upgrades|
|Miscellaneous||Achievements • Challenges • Companies • DLC • Masks • Options • Overkill Software • Update history|
|Heists||Bank Heist • Big Oil • Diamond Store • Firestarter • Four Stores • Framing Frame • Jewelry Store • Mallcrasher • Nightclub • Rats • Ukrainian Job • Watchdogs|
|Escapes||Cafe • Garage • Street • Overpass • Park|
|Armor||Two-Piece Suit • Ballistic Vest • Lightweight Ballistic Vest • Heavy Ballistic Vest • Flak Jacket • Combined Tactical Vest • Improved Combined Tactical Vest|
|Skills||Mastermind • Enforcer • Technician • Ghost|
|Enemies|| Regular: Security Guard • Metropolitan Police • SWAT Team • FBI: Hostage Rescue Unit • FBI: Heavy Response Unit • Special Ops: Maximum Force Responder • GenSec Elite SWAT Team • Gangs|
|Characters|| Heisters: Chains • Dallas • Hoxton • Wolf|
|Gameplay||Assets • Cable Ties • Death Wish • Infamy • Pro Job • Reputation • Risk Level • Safe house • Safes • Offshore Account • Weapon stats • Weapons|
|Miscellaneous||Achievements • DLC • Masks • Materials • Patterns • Overkill Software • Update history|