THIS IS A THE ALESSO HEIST DLC ITEM!
|Melee Type||Axe • Sharp|
|Unequip Delay||1.1 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.8 seconds|| 67 hits per minute|
2,000 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||30||60||90||120||150|
|Internal name|| |
The Classic Baton is a melee weapon introduced with The Alesso Heist update.
The Classic Baton is a melee weapon with low damage but very high knockdown potential. In comparison to the only other baton in game, the Telescopic Baton, they both have almost identical stats. However, the Telescopic Baton has much higher concealment and is unlocked one level earlier, making it a direct upgrade to the Classic. Therefore, the Classic is deemed functionally useless should one own both the Gage Shotgun Pack and Alesso Heist DLC.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- It is based on the Monadnock PR-24 fixed side handle baton.
- The Classic Baton is seen wielded by the Security Guards and Metropolitan Police officers when confronting players in close quarters. Cloakers also use the Baton to beat up a player who's been kicked, though it deals no damage in this situation, as players have already been incapacitated.