|This article is a stub. You can help the Payday Wiki by expanding it.|
|Loud / Stealth||✔ / ✘|
|Internal name|| |
In the briefing, Locke concludes that Murkywater is behind the gang's current predicament, as he is almost entirely locked out of the organization. Following up on Bain's lead on Brooklyn mentioned at the end of the Reservoir Dogs Heist, Locke had Duke examine one of his ancestor's paintings "The View of Mount Vernon", pointing towards something buried in the Brooklyn Bank's foundation.
|Price:|| $3,000 (Normal)|
$6,000 (Very Hard)
$21,000 (Death Wish)
$27,000 (One Down)
|Requires Gage Weapon Pack #01 DLC|
|Price:|| $4,000 (Normal)|
$8,000 (Very Hard)
$28,000 (Death Wish)
$36,000 (One Down)
|Price:|| $6,000 (Normal)|
$12,000 (Very Hard)
$42,000 (Death Wish)
$54,000 (One Down)
|Gage Courier Packages|
The heist opens with Locke's remote-controlled van ramming the bank's front door open and driving away. With the bank's vault area locked down, the crew has to break in one of the following ways:
- Saw open a door outside of the bank
- Climb up to the second floor and saw the door at the stairwell
- Climb up to the second floor, put a laser cutter on the floor in one of the offices, and widen the opening with C4
After deactivating the alarm and opening up the bank (or before, if the laser cutter method was used), the crew has to retrieve the vault-opening equipment from either a dumpster in the parking lot or a dumpster/portable toilet in the construction site, then open the vault one of two ways:
- Mounting a thermal drill on the vault door and defending it
- Applying thermal paste to the vault door's hinges, assemble a winch in front of the door (which first must be dropped off by one of Locke's contacts via the overhead train), and pry the door off with the winch. (There is a small chance that the Winch Parts will already be in the Portable Toilet, or if found in a Dumpster, the pieces will be right next to the main supplies.)
Once inside the vault, a charge of C4 has to be placed on a large fleur-de-lis tile to uncover a box, and either lockpick/saw open that to grab the medallion within.
With the medallion obtained, the crew has to either escape by waiting for Twitch to come back with the van, or put thermal paste on a grate in an uncovered pipe in the nearby construction site and escape through the sewers via boat.
Alongside the gold bags in the vault, there are two or four sets of deposit boxes in the vault area ( depending on difficulty), but are behind Titan-reinforced doors. They have to be hacked open with a laptop in the bank to access the deposit boxes, but there is also a single keycard in the heist that can be used to open one of them, speeding up the process.
- There is a tarp covering an open window on the second floor, accessed by climbing various equipment. It is essentially an opaque fence, in that it can be cut open by interacting with it or sawing it, with the former being far more efficient.
- The method of escape can be predetermined; If there is no exposed pipe in the construction site, the van escape in the parking lot will be used; If there is, then the escape via the sewer grate will be used.
- The players will either start in the parking lot, down the street from the parking lot, or outside the construction site.
- The assets will either be in the parking lot or construction site.
- 25% chance for a SWAT Turret to spawn outside the bank on the Very Hard difficulty and above.
- While two ATMs will be next to the teller booths, the third may either be next to them, or outside, next to the vault area door.
- The methods for accessing the vault area and opening the vault, and where the equipment is stashed, vary.
The FBI FilesEdit
In what appears to be a growing pattern of non-standard operationational behaviors, the Payday gang unexpectedly hit the Brooklyn branch of the Harvest-Trustee bank on December 21, 2017. The specifics of this robbery are puzzling, as the Payday gang did not abscond with the bulk of the money in the bank, instead breaking open the floor of the vault to, it is suspected, recover some other item of unknown nature and value. The fact that the heist was carried out so close to the incident in Los Angeles may be coincidental, but the Payday gang is not known for spreading itself thinly across the country. Coordination with the Los Angeles branch on the matter has so far yielded very little.
Notes: Bank foundation poured early 20th c. Object must have been there a long time. No records of item in vault floor or other anomalies in building plans. Why change in focus? Possible connection to assault in D.C.?
| Sweet Talk the Teller|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Normal difficulty or above.
| Hard Crackin'|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Hard difficulty or above.
| They Don't Make 'Em Like This Any Longer|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Very Hard difficulty or above.
| Hidden Treasures|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Overkill difficulty or above.
| Layers of Copper|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Mayhem difficulty or above.
| Layers of Iron|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Layers of Steel|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Death Sentence difficulty with the One Down mechanic activated.
| Layers of Steel|
Complete the Brooklyn Bank job on the Death Sentence difficulty.
| All the Gold in Brooklyn|
On the Brooklyn Bank Job escape with at least 12 bags of gold on the Very Hard Difficulty or above. Unlocks the "Alces" mask and the "Canis Lupus" mask.
| Obsessive Opening|
On the Brooklyn Bank Job open at least 30 deposit boxes and all 3 ATMs on the Overkill difficulty or above. Unlocks the "Felis Lynx" mask and the "Ursus Maritimus" mask.
| Animal Kingdom|
On the Brooklyn Bank job, complete the heist while you and your four man crew are wearing one different Brooklyn Bank animal mask each on OVERKILL difficulty or above.
The following were added on December 20, 2017. They were replaced on December 21, 2017.
| It is forms|
It is forms
| of ice|
| crystals that|
| from the|
| and undergo|
| changes on|
| the Earth's|
- The teasers describe snow.
- All the Gold in Brooklyn is a reference to the Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers song All the Gold in California.
- Animal Kingdom is the first achievement to require wearing specific masks since the Hardcore Henry Heists expansion's When in Russia... Do as the Russians Do achievement, and the first to require a full crew of players to wear four different masks since The Diamond Heist DLC's Honor Among Thieves achievement.
- Brooklyn Bank is the first Christmas heist since GO Bank that:
- Is not contracted by Vlad.
- Has minimal relation to Christmas rather than revolving around it (GO Bank only featured a Christmas tree and a radio playing Christmas songs, and Brooklyn Bank has various Christmas decorations on the streets outside the eponymous bank and none inside).
- Does not give Cloakers Santa hats and replaces their charging noises with jingling bells.
- Brooklyn Bank is also the first Christmas heist that is contracted by Locke and takes place outside of D.C. It is also the first mission since First World Bank wherein the heist target is a bank, and first bank heist since Election Day Day 2 Plan C that cannot be stealthed (and furthermore, the first standalone bank heist that cannot be stealthed).
- Featured in the heist are TITAN shutters and doors, which can only be opened by disabling alarms or hacking computers connected to them. Strangely, despite the appearance of the unique shutters, TITAN cameras, let alone normal cameras, do not appear in the bank.