|Body Bag Case|
|Equipment Type||Deployable Body Bag Case|
|Internal name|| |
The body bag case is a case containing body bags that are designed to contain a human body, used for the storage and transportation of corpses.
The Body Bag Case is an unlockable equipment in PAYDAY 2.
The Body Bag Case is essentially the portable version of the Body Bag asset, though is more handy to use due to the fact that the asset is usually not available for purchase on certain days of certain heists and the fact that the deployable version can be placed anywhere the user desires. It can also be used freely once unlocked as opposed to the asset version which requires a small fee to be paid every time its use is needed. Lastly, the player can get more uses out of the deployable version compared to the asset once the associated skill is upgraded (see below).
1 Body Bag Case is available by default, and acing the Cleaner skill will grant the player 2.
- The Body Bag Case is useful while stealthing in singleplayer since bots do not bag bodies.
- It is particularly useful on heists where returning to the van is difficult and/or time-consuming after masking up, such as Nightclub and Election Day day 2.
- With a well-coordinated team however, the body bag case may have reduced importance. Each human player will carry at least one body bag and only four guards can be killed and bagged without raising the alarm in most heists.
- The body bag case has more use for quickly eliminating (tied-down) civilians due to them moving slowly and this is often too risky in areas where NPCs patrol frequently. One such case is the FBI director in Hoxton Revenge, in which trying to lead him into a place where guards will not see him often takes too much time and risk.
|Ghost: Shinobi||Tier 2|
|Basic (2 pt): You gain 1 additional body bag in your inventory. Also increases the body bag inventory space to 3 from 2.|
|Ace (4 pt): You gain the ability to place 2 body bag cases.|
- Alongside the First Aid Kit, the Body Bag Case is one of the only equipment types to share its tree with another piece of equipment.
- Unlike other consumable equipment, exhausted Body Bag Cases do not disappear.