|Body Bag Case|
|Equipment Type||Deployable Body Bag Case|
|Internal name|| |
The Body Bag Case is an unlockable equipment in PAYDAY 2.
The Body Bag Case is essentially the portable version of the Body Bag asset, though is more handy to use due to the fact that the asset is usually not available for purchase on certain days of certain heists and the fact that the deployable version can be placed anywhere the user desires. It can also be used freely once unlocked as opposed to the asset version which requires a small fee to be paid every time its use is needed. Lastly, the player can get more uses out of the deployable version compared to the asset once the associated skill is upgraded (see below).
The Undertaker skill gives the player 1 Body Bag Case by default, Acing it grants another, up to a maximum of 2. These can be combined with the purchasable asset to provide up to 9 extra bags, or even more on heists where multiple body bag assets are purchasable.
- The Body Bag Case is useful while stealthing in singleplayer since bots do not bag bodies.
- It is particularly useful on heists where returning to the van is difficult and/or time-consuming after masking up, such as Nightclub and Election Day day 2.
|Ghost: Shinobi||Tier 2|
|Basic (2 pt): You gain 1 additional body bag in your inventory. Also increases the body bag inventory space to 3 from 2.|
|Ace (4 pt): You gain the ability to place 2 body bag cases.|
- Alongside the Sentry Gun, the Body Bag Case is one of the only deployables to be unlocked as part of a skill tree and not the primary/starting item. Both of them are also the only ones to share their trees with another piece of equipment, with the First Aid Kit being the Body Bag Case's companion.
- Unlike other consumable equipments, exhausted Body Bag Cases do not disappear.
- Because the Body Bag Case isn't unlocked by starting a skill tree, it is the cheapest deployable to fully unlock only needing 12 points instead of 13.