FBI agent (former)
|Affiliation(s)|| The Payday Gang|
Federal Bureau of Investigations (former)
|Nationality|| Possibly Venezuelan|
|Portrayed by||Unknown, modeled after Édgar Ramírez|
|Voiced by||Josh Lenn |
Not much history on Bodhi is provided, only that he was the infamous founder of the Ex-Presidents gang. However, if he is the same character as in the 2015 Point Break film, then he is a former athlete in many sports including surfing .
During the time Bain recruited Bodhi, most of his companions are already dead save Grommet, two died in the hands of the law and two lost their lives to the trials. With few options and the final two trials ahead, Bodhi accepted Bain's offer.
He may also have served in the military, given his usage of the NATO alphabet, including "Oscar Mike" and referring to the law enforcement as "Tangos".
- Bodhi is the second guest heister to be taken from a movie, after John Wick, being taken from the 2015 remake of Point Break. As a side note, the latter starred Wick's movie actor Keanu Reeves.
- Bodhi's character pack was released the day before the film Point Break was released in theaters in China, and over three weeks before the US release of the film.
- Bodhi's 1991 incarnation was the namesake of Wolf's infamous Bodhi's Pool Repair service.
- Bodhi is the second character to possess a passive ability, first being Jiro; he is able to obliterate Tasers' heads with a lethal headshot from the Platypus 70.
- He is the second character to wear normal street clothes, the first being Jacket.
- Bodhi is the first heister to refer to turrets and Captain Winters by their specific names.
- Like Bain, Bodhi likes to commit crimes to challenge the so-called justice system and getting the thrill out of being hunted and chased. When Bodhi calls out to the on-site police forces he would insult them, calling them fascists and "Long arm of the Law" among other epithets.
- Other than that, his motives often do not include malice or personal gain, unlike what's regularly displayed by Bain.
- Bodhi's voice actor, Josh Lenn, also portrays Hoxton in various live-action featurettes of PAYDAY 2.
- According to a paper hung up in Bodhi's wood workshop in the Safe House, Bodhi has completed 6 of the Ozaki 8's eight trials.