- "Change the Change!"
- —Bob McKendrick's election slogan.
Bob McKendrick, also known by his full name Robert Patrick Joseph Liam Mary Malachie McKendrick III, is a minor and supporting character in PAYDAY 2. He is an upcoming hopeful for the position of Mayor of the DC Metro area, and a principal American, he aims to be elected as Mayor by "reverting" to the old ways, and combat against crime in the DC Metro area, but has also unwittingly attracted the attention of Bain. He appears to be close friends with Senator John Simmons (a.k.a. The Elephant).
McKendrick was the grandson of a middle class Irish shoemaker and for most of his life was grown to adhere to the Traditional American Values, which has become the key principles of his political view and campaign. Eventually, using the amassed wealth of his family over the years, Bob McKendrick finally decided to step onto the political stage.
McKendrick is a strong believer in the "Old Ways", firmly sticking to this principle, and announces that he intends to combat the lack of gun ownership and the crime rate in the DC area, promising this many times in his Election Campaign TV advertisement, aired throughout the DC Metro area.
Involvement in PAYDAY 2Edit
McKendrick is one of the candidates for the political office of Washington D.C. He has an advertisement model in the website. , that is tied to The Election Day Heist.  Where The Elephant needs to put McKendrick in place as Mayor of D.C. In return, McKendrick will use his weight to speed up the transfer of old Hoxton from a high security facility into a less secure one as preparation for a future breakout. 
As of Hoxton Breakout, McKendrick has already won the election, though due to the steady increase of the city's crime rates, many have questioned his abilities as mayor. Fearing for his own position, McKendrick contacted one of his old friends asking for help in betraying the Payday Gang in order to keep himself in office, and it is lampshaded in the trailer that The Elephant had a hand in this as well.
In The Yacht Heist, McKendrick is targeted by the crew for his betrayal, in which he is hosting a fundraiser party. In retaliation, they steal illegal bundles of money from the yacht and a hard drive containing passwords to his offshore bank accounts. He has an ingame model for this heist which can be seen through the drone camera.
McKendrick Electoral CampaignEdit
New Enemy TrailerEdit
- In the "Milk and Cookies" video, the track "Shadows and Trickery" can be heard playing in the background.
- One of the stated benefits of voting for McKendrick is the Chimano Custom as a free gift, though from a political standpoint, this is a terrible idea for an incentive as it effectively allows for practically uncontrolled distribution of firearms, some of which may find their way into the hands of criminals (which they do). To put it simply, McKendrick is trying to lower the crime rates by putting more guns out on the streets.
- As mentioned on his election website, McKendrick has apparently been studying for a degree in Political Science with the Online University of Daltrey, North Carolina.
- By observing the newspaper clipping of The Diamond being showcased in DC, the name of the museum the crew breaks into is the "McKendrick Museum". By that time, the museum's chairman was "San. Don Mckendrick". During the Election Day heist, the crew helped The Elephant to get Bob McKendrick into office. As Bob's campaign website doesn't mention museum ownership in his biography, it is possible that the museum was founded by someone who shares his surname.
- In the Car Shop heist, a billboard directly across the street from the store has Bob McKendrick supporting an advertisement for a new railway system.
- McKendrick's email address is
- He is likely dyslexic or is just really plain bad at grammar as the email exchanges between him and Commissioner Garrett are laden with grammatical mistakes, misplaced punctuations and unfinished words. He however could just be nervous and panicked about his eventual comeuppance from the Payday Gang should they learn of his deception.