|Loud / Stealth||✔ / ✘|
|Experience|| 1,000 (completion)|
+2,000 (arriving at boat)
+5,000 (captain reaches boat)
+6,000 (gasoline pumping done)
+400 (per secured moneybag)
+600 (per secured weaponbag)
|Internal name|| |
The heist takes place at a freight dock in Alaska. Vernon Locke assigned the crew there as protection detail and to supervise a weapons deal between him and The Butcher. However this was a ruse, as Locke, seemingly decided that the crew have outlived their usefulness, set both them and The Butcher up by giving the police a tip off and leaving both parties to fend for themselves.
The crew must resolve to escape by freeing The Butcher's men who have been arrested by the on site cops, refuel the cargo liner and escape.
- Fight off the ambush
- Free the hostages
- Grab the tools
- Free the captain
- Wait for the captain to get to the boat
- Connect the fuel hose to the ship
- Start the generator
- Defend the tank
- Release the boat
- Get on the boat
- Keep enemies off the boat
|Price:|| $3,000 (Normal)|
$6,000 (Very Hard)
$21,000 (Death Wish)
$27,000 (Death Sentence)
|Requires Gage Weapon Pack #01 DLC|
|Price:|| $4,000 (Normal)|
$8,000 (Very Hard)
$28,000 (Death Wish)
$36,000 (Death Sentence)
|Price:|| $6,000 (Normal)|
$12,000 (Very Hard)
$42,000 (Death Wish)
$54,000 (Death Sentence)
|Gage Courier Packages|
After the train doors get opened by the cops, there is a chance that either three Shields and one Cloaker, four Shields, or just a Bulldozer could spawn. Once you fend off the ambush, Bain will inform you that The Butcher was also sold out, and that one of her boats is at the other side of the docks, but the ship's crew has been taken hostage. Free the hostages by taking out the cops that apprehended them. Afterwards, one of the crew members of the ship will open one of the containers to reveal a saw.
Once you take the saw, the crew member who took the saw will be tasked to put the saw on a randomly selected garage door, which your crew will have to defend. Bain will inform you and your crew when the saw breaks or if a cop disables it. Once it's done, a crew member will have to pick up the saw to open the garage door. If the heist is on a high difficulty (Confirmation needed) there is a chance that there will be Shields, a Taser and a Medic guarding the Captain.
Once your crew frees the Captain, he will walk back to the ship on his own, and will ask you to fuel the boat with a hose. Connect the hose to a pump and the ship's fuel tank to begin the fuelling process. Your crew then has to defend the hose and the pump, but will not be required to defend the ships tank. Once the tank is fuelled, your crew has to release the boat by releasing the ropes keeping it in place, and the hose.
Once the task is complete, your crew will have to regroup on the boat. An endless assault begins once everyone gathers on the boat. The Captain will ask you to fend off the cops, and release the gangways. After that, kill any cops that attempt to climb onto the boat or any that are already on the boat. Your crew will automatically escape once this task is complete.
The FBI FilesEdit
Something odd went down on a snowy evening at a deserted dockyard near Anchorage, Alaska. Observations by local authorities flagged an appearance in the area by known mercenary Vernon Locke, though the exact nature of his potential involvement remain unclear. Law enforcement survivors on the ground report possible Payday operatives leaving the area on a cargo ship that proved to be untraceable. The incident file remains open, pending further information.
My Notes: Something is coming to a head, but I don’t yet know what. I can’t see how all the threads connect yet, but I know they are all laid out. After the Alaska event, rumors abound in the underworld of betrayal, but I haven’t been able to confirm anything. It’s damned frustrating.
| Friendship Frozen|
Complete the Alaskan Deal job on the Normal difficulty or above.
| Chilly Deception|
Complete the Alaskan Deal job on the Hard difficulty or above.
| Ice Cold Treachery|
Complete the Alaskan Deal job on the Very Hard difficulty or above.
| A Cold Deal|
Complete the Alaskan Deal job on the Overkill difficulty or above.
| Snowy Deceit|
Complete the Alaskan Deal job on the Mayhem difficulty or above.
| Arctic Backstab|
Complete the Alaskan Deal job on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Treason in Alaskan|
Complete the Alaskan Deal job on the One Down difficulty.
| Headless Snowman|
In the Alaskan Deal job find and shoot the heads off on all the snowmen.
| The Fuel Must Flow|
In the Alaskan Deal job don't let the cops cut off flow of fuel from the tank to the ship on OVERKILL difficulty or above.
| There Was Room For Two|
In the Alaskan Deal job shoot the swat(sic) that is hanging on to the door out in the water.
- The name, icon and requirement for There Was Room For Two are a reference to the much-debated scene in James Cameron's 1997 film Titanic, in which the protagonist Jack refuses to climb aboard the wooden plank Rose was lying on over the fears that their combined weight will cause it to sink, which has since been debunked.
- Despite what's stated in the requirement, the policemen in question are not SWAT members, and use the model of regular kevlar-vested DCPD officers instead.
- The cops are internally named Kate and Leo, as a reference to actors Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, who played Rose and Jack in the movie, respectively.
- The debug message for this achievement reads "GOT TITANIC ACHIEVEMENT".
- This is the first ever heist to have the mission contractor directly and openly betraying the player crew from the start, unlike the contracts given by Hector whose treacherous intentions are only revealed at a later point in the storyline.
- However, as of the Reservoir Dogs Heist, it is unclear whether Locke did indeed betray the Payday Gang as he admitted or it really was just an excuse because 'some people' were listening, presumably their enemies.
- As of Update 169, the heisters wear white camouflage snow suits instead of their normal clothing.