Complete the Bomb: Forest heist on any difficulty.
| A Pine in the Ass|
Complete the Bomb: Forest heist on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Beaver Team|
In the Bomb: Forest heist, cut down all trees within 5 seconds during the plane escape. Unlocks the "Butcher From Hell" mask, "Meat" material and "Pleter" pattern.
| Pump It Up|
In the Bomb: Forest heist, do not let the cops disconnect the water hose while you are using the river water pump. Unlocks the "Tech Lion" mask, "Marble Rock" material and "Lion Game Lion" pattern.
Finish the Bomb: Forest heist without letting any civilian flee or die, having at least five civilians in the heist, while escaping with the boat. Unlocks "The Doctor" mask, "Plywood" material and "Caduceus" pattern.
| Maiden Voyage|
Complete the Bomb: Dockyard heist on any difficulty.
| Fisherman's Fiend|
Complete the Bomb: Dockyard heist on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Sneaking With the Fishes|
Complete the Bomb: Dockyard heist in stealth on the Death Wish difficulty. Unlocks the "Lady Butcher" mask, "Rhino" material and "Checker Board" pattern.
| Breaking Dead|
In the Bomb: Dockyard heist, find the meth lab. Unlocks the "Extended Mag" for the LEO pistol.
| I've Got the Power|
In the Bomb: Dockyard heist, don't let the enemies cut the power. Unlocks the "Long Slide" for the LEO pistol.
| Done in 60 Seconds|
In the Bomb: Dockyard heist, open the dock gate in 60 seconds using the keycards. Unlocks the "Custom Slide" for the LEO pistol.
The following appeared on January 8, 2015. They were replaced on January 22, 2015.
| ne mose|
| se ni|
- "Željezo se kuje dok je vruce" means "Strike while the iron is hot". The proverb and meaning are the same in both languages.
- "Cega nema, ne mose se ni uzeti" literally translates to "What is not in one's possession cannot be taken", and means "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
For more information see here.
- Fisherman's Fiend is a reference to the "Fisherman's Friend" brand of throat lozenges.
- Breaking Dead is a reference to the TV show Breaking Bad.
- I've Got the Power is a reference to the song "The Power" by Snap!.
- Done in 60 Seconds is a reference to the 1974 film Gone In 60 Seconds and the 2000 remake of the same name.