|350K Brass Knuckles|
THIS IS A COMMUNITY ITEM!
|Melee Type||Fists • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||1 second|
|Attack Rate||0.55 seconds|| 80 hits per minute|
2,400 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.2 seconds|
|Damage per Second||30||60||120||150||180|
|Internal name|| |
The 350K Brass Knuckles were added to the game to celebrate reaching 350,000 members on the Official PAYDAY 2 Group. Everyone who is a part of the group will receive a set of these commemorative brass knuckles.
The community unlocked another special bonus when it reached 500,000 members, the Golden AK.762.
Statistically, they are nearly identical to the default Fists, with the only difference being a longer charge time.
- It is recommended that players prepare a charge before attacking enemies.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- The 3-5-0-K characters on the Brass Knuckles are mirrored and sharply convex to the surface; Receiving a hit could potentially "stamp" a perfectly readable 350K in the victim's flesh.
- Intended for attacks on soft targets, the Brass Knuckles in reality wouldn't fare too well against even lightly armored enemies as even simple Kevlar vests can nullify the damage done by the letters stamping against their bodies while the force of the hit would be mostly absorbed.
- Despite the inventory preview and store icon only showing one set of knuckles, the actual weapon has the player wielding two.
| With an Iron Fist|
Equip the 350K brass knuckles. Celebrating the release of the Death Wish update, you can now unlock the 350K knuckles by simply joining the PAYDAY 2 Official Group on Steam.